One of the main questions people have about building a Passive Income Portfolio is exactly what is Passive Income and how will it make you money? Passive Income is when you receive an income on a regular basis, with very little effort required to maintain that income stream once you have put in the initial effort.
Once your passive income portfolio has been set up, it can be automated so that it requires very little effort to maintain.
Passive Income Ideas include:
- Developing and Selling smart phone applications (iPhone and iPad apps)
- Producing Niche Websites with pay per click advertising like Adsense
- Affiliate and Review websites where a commission is earned from any click through sales at over sites
- Selling eBooks and eCourses, either ones you have created or affiliate sales of other people’s eBooks
- Monthly membership Programs and Websites
- Producing and selling stock photography
- Buy to Let Property Investments
- Stocks and Shares Investments